Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nearly Perfect :) I'll say A...

I am pretty happy with today's eats :)  I don't even think that I forgot to track anything.  IT'S a MIRACLE!  Anyhoots, I am still REALLY thirsty, so I'd better get all my drinking in soon, so I am not up all night.
I just finished watching Charles Dickens, The Bleak House, the BBC 2005 version.  It was exceptional.  I also watched Couples Retreat, not so exceptional.  I gave it 2 stars.  Today was laundry day, so I got to spend some time watching a bit more TV than usual.  Plus my DH is working late.  He really hates all of the BBC stuff, so I get it in when he is not going to be here to sigh with disdain for all of these AWESOME 19th century love stories :)  I do love Thursdays :)  I don't have to do my hair or put on makeup.  I get to be lazy and fix silly things for dinner :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Mini Pretzels, Shultz Costco 2
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen blueberries 1
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  cup(s) honeydew melon 1
Subtotal 6
Evening
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
2  cup(s) mixed greens 0
1  cup(s) cooked ground beef 5-7% fat 5
1/8 serving(s) Cheese, Shredded fancy 0.5
6  item(s) tortilla chips 1.5
2 T  Low Fat Ranch 0
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
5  cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free 1
4  small homemade cookie(s) 6
Subtotal 10
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
108 min Running
15
15 min yoga 1
Activity POINTS values earned 16
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Hi Marion, I'm a new person in your Monday class. I am way impressed with the tracking and activity (!!) points . . . one day I will grow up and get that many activity points too. Also, I've got the DVD of that production of Bleak House, and I'd recommend reading the novel. The BBC did an awesome job, but that novel is so huge that it's impossible to get everything into a dramatized production. Bleak House is, hands down, my fav Dickens novel.

Marion said...

I've got the book. I am actually glad that I saw the movie :) I started to read the book, but found myself very confused. Now that I have the storyline down and the characters straight, I think I'll enjoy the book SO much better :) I do have to say that I was quite THRILLED when the evil lawyer was shot! As soon as I get my new glasses, I am going to dive into the book!

Marion said...

Oh, and if it is your goal to get SUPER active, you'll get there :) It has taken me a really long time to work up to my current fitness level. I am forever surprised that I have achieved my fitness goals, and am still setting new ones all the time :) Life is GOOD!