Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WAY too much food!!!!

I had a MAJOR food/treat/cookie binge tonight.  I am not sure what my deal is/was.  I have toasted my wpa and activity points by 4 points.  I have -4 points :(  I need to go shopping tomorrow.  I am out of fruits and veggies.  I am also stressed out.  The city has literally torn up our front yard.  It's a DISASTER area.  On the bright side, they are nearly finished and we get some free landscaping from the local nursery :)  I have no good excuse, just poor planning and a major laps of fair judgment.  I need some sleep now.  Actually, my bad day started with a chocolate over load mid day.  I was really tired.  I should have taken a nap.  Live and learn... Nighty night :)

Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  item(s) egg 2
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
Subtotal 7
Midday
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
100  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
1  tsp olive oil 1
Subtotal 6
Evening
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
pasta 6
Subtotal 9
Anytime
5  serving(s) Trader Joe's Pound Plus Dark chocolate 8
14  cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free 4
7  item(s) peanut butter cookie(s) 12
3  bar(s) Chocolate Caramel Mini Bar 4.5
Subtotal 28.5
Food POINTS values total used 50.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min yoga 1
56 min Running
8
Activity POINTS values earned 9



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: