Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And it was going to be such a GOOD day!

Everything was SO perfect until I started to ask my family where my 15 year old daughter was.  No body knew.  It was 8:15pm, and I had just gotten home from work.  How does a house full of people not know that one is missing?  Am I the only one who counts the chickens???  Anyway, she is home now and everything is fine.  It took a bit of panic and a few calls to the principle, track coach and 4,000 texts to my daughter, but she's home and perfectly well.  Turns out she was at a track meet.  She has one out of town this weekend, so I assumed she did not have one mid week.  Well, I found her schedule saying that there was one today at our school.  So we headed over to the school with NO sign of any track meet.  Well, it turns out that the meet was moved.  All's well that ends well :) 
So, now that the story ended, and all is great, I have to confess, that I dove into the chocolate while I was FREAKING out!  15.5 points worth!  CRAP :p  I'm really irritated.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Morning
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
100  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
2  cup(s) Swiss chard 0
Subtotal 6
Midday
1  item(s) The Alternative Bagel Roasted onion 1
2  Tbsp light cream cheese 2
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1  cup(s) lettuce 0
1/4 cup(s) onion(s) 0
50  gm avocado 1.5
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
1/4 cup(s) uncooked whole wheat couscous 3
1  Chicken Divan 3
Subtotal 6
Anytime
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  small apple(s) 1
2 1/2 serving(s) Crunch Nest Eggs 10.5
1  bar(s) Just 2 POINTS! Snack Bars Peanut Caramel 2
1  serving(s) M & M's Speck-Tacular Eggs 5
Subtotal 20.5
Food POINTS values total used 38
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
57 min Running  5 miles
8
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: