Sunday, April 18, 2010

NO WAY!!! Sunday and 6 WPA left???

I do not know what is up, but I cannot paste my tracker to this entry :(  What is up?  Now I got it to post, but it looks totally WEIRD!  I dunno what's up.  I have a salad left for my evening meal.  Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!
 
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) The Alternative Bagel Roasted onion 1
2  Tbsp light cream cheese 2
2/3 serving(s) Granny Bread 2 slices - Food I created 1.5
1  Tbsp jam 1
1/3 piece(s) fudge 1
1  serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 2
Subtotal 8.5
Midday
1  medium cooked artichoke(s) 0
1/2 item(s) dinner roll(s) 1.5
2  Tbsp Light mayonnaise 2.5
Subtotal 4
Evening
2  cup(s) lettuce 0
1/2 serving(s) Caesar Salad Dressing, Miso Galeos 0.5
1  cup(s) celery 0
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
Subtotal 0.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Chips Ahoy White Fudge Chunky 2
1  serving(s) imperial margarine 2
2  Oatmeal Fudge Bars 14
Subtotal 18
Food POINTS values total used 31
Food POINTS values remaining 0

2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

What does WPA stand for?

Unknown said...

GREAT question!! It stands for Weekly Points Allowance... those 35 extra points we get to use each week :)