Saturday, April 17, 2010

WPA..to the rescue!

My hubby came home early from work today and took me to lunch for our weekend date.  We went to my favorite Mexican restaurant.  I got my favorite #34, 2 chicken enchiladas with beans, rice, chips, salsa and their notorious Diet Pepsi.  Thank heavens for my wpa. :)  I added the 5 extra points for the cheese, because I know that there had to be that much.  I have 16 WPA left for tomorrow and the devilish treat I am making.  I am going to put the recipe in eTools to see how much I can have.
....AND, why aren't my GHG's showing up below????  What's up with that??? 
Have a great date night.  I am going to chew sugar free gum and drink water.  How is that for REALLY exciting!!! ;D
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Morning
1  small apple(s) 1
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  serving(s) Six Grain Cereal- Lehi Roller Mills 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
2  item(s) chicken enchiladas 9
1/2 cup(s) refried beans 3
1/2 cup(s) spanish rice 2.5
20  item(s) tortilla chips 5
cheese all over the plate ;D 5
Subtotal 24.5
Evening
3  oz Pork, country-style ribs, cooked 6
1  cup(s) carrot(s) 0
1  cup(s) cooked broccoli 0
Subtotal 6
Anytime
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 2
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 38.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min yoga 1
Activity POINTS values earned 1
Good Health Guidelines:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: