Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NO FOOD FOR YOU!!!

I am full of whine tonight!  I am SO mad that I did not read the menu before I ordered.  I was too flustered with the kids and such.  I should have gotten the HelthMex Mahi Mahi Tacos for 3 points a piece.  MAD MAD MAD!  Oh well, live and learn.  I just haven't eaten at Rubio's since I have been a Weight Watcher.  Darn it all to HECK!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) The Alternative Bagel Roasted onion 1
1  cup(s) lettuce 0
50  gm avocado 1.5
1/4 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 5.5
Midday
2  serving(s) Rubio's World's Famous Fish Taco 12
1  serving(s) Rubio's Chips, regular 5
1  serving(s) Rubio's Black Beans, regular 2
Subtotal 19
Evening
I deserve NO dinner :p
 
Subtotal 0
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 24.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
75 min Running 7 TERRIBLE miles
11
Activity POINTS values earned 11

No comments: