Sunday, April 25, 2010

WEIRD eating day.

I did not do very well with my meals today.  I didn't eat all I was supposed to.  Oh, wait, NOT true!  I did have 2 little cookies at our friends Eagle Scout Court of Honor that I forgot to post.  Man, I just can't remember everything.  I think that I am losing my marbles most days!  I had a bunch of fresh veggies too.  Good night!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Morning
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries 2
1  fat free Vegetable Dip 0
Subtotal 2
Midday
3/4 cup(s) scalloped potatoes 6
Subtotal 6
Evening
4  cup(s) spinach 0
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
fresh fruit salad 3
Subtotal 4
Anytime
8  oz frozen fruit cobbler 10
1  regular Tootsie pops 1
Subtotal 11
Food POINTS values total used 23
Food POINTS values remaining 1
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral

 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: