Sunday, April 25, 2010

A New Plan, a New Day

I have cut my points recently and my runs have really suffered, so I have created a new plan.  I am going to divide my WPA differently than before.  I am also going to up my daily points by 2.  I changed the answer to number 5 on how I spend my day to 2.  Any hoots, here is the plan, Sunday 30 (6 WPA), Monday 24 (0 WPA), Tuesday 28 (4 WPA), Wednesday 28 (4 WPA), Thursday 28 (4 WPA), Friday 32 (8 WPA) and Saturday 43 (19 WPA).  This is a total of 35 WPA and 10 activity points used.  I have a really hard work out on Wednesdays and a long run on Saturday.  I am hoping that this will help me feel better.  I'll do this for a few weeks and see if things improve.  I'm also going to do my best to make sure that 95% of my points are REALLY good stuff.  I've got to get the most bang for my buck if I am going to continue to train this hard and be able to feel good and lose weight.
PS- Yesterday's tracker was missing about 2 oz of steak and a few bites of onion strings.  I raided my neighbors doggie bag from Ruby River.  I know, just when you thought I could not eat anymore!

No comments: