Friday, April 23, 2010

Nice Day....sort of ;)

Well, I had a few surprises today.  #1, I woke up to find a hand dipped almond joy Easter egg on the kitchen table.  I hid it for a few hours then broke down and split it with my 4 year old.  YIKES!    Then my SIL sent me a package for my birthday . She sent a bunch of decoy candy for the kids and a bag of milk chocolate Dove Promises for me :)  I ate a TON of them!  They were DELICIOUS!  I have 15 WPA left for the weekend, plus I get to eat 10 of my activity points from my long run tomorrow morning.  So I guess I have 25 extra points left.  I'll plan to use 10 of them tomorrow and then 15 on Sunday. 
Oh, so for my chili tonight, I was feeling like just one cup would be a bit "un"filling, so I added 2 points worth of my cooked wheat, avocado, fresh cilantro, fresh chopped onion and a tablespoon of light sour cream.  I am VERY full!  ...I imagine that the chocolate has something to do with that sensation too.  If I get SUPER hungry tonight, I'll have my frozen fruit yogurt thing for a point later.  I am hoping to make it through with out it.  I am not sure how the fiber one yogurt will do for my run.  I hate road side emergency potty stops!

Friday, April 23, 2010
Morning
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries 2
Almond joy Easter Egg
7.5
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 10.5
Midday
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen peaches 1
pizza bites @ kindergarten party ;)
2
Subtotal 8
Evening
50  gm avocado 1.5
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries 2
1 1/2 Tbsp light sour cream 0.5
1  Chili 2
Subtotal 6
Anytime
3 1/3 serving(s) Dove Milk Chocolate promises 17.5
Subtotal 17.5
Food POINTS values total used 42
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
40 min Running  3.75 miles
6
15 min yoga 1
Activity POINTS values earned 7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: