Saturday, March 5, 2011

AWESOME day!!!

Now you may read this and think that I BOMBED the day, but I did not.  I planned, I plotted and I got EXACTLY what I wanted!  I am SO very satisfied and happy.  I even have tomorrow all planned for homemade lasagna, garlic bread and a hot fudge sundae ;D  Today was my first 5k after my accident last fall.  I was HARD but very worth while :)  I ran with Alice.  She SMASHED her last 5k time and just totally kicked BUTT!!  AND... for her birthday we went to Red Robin.  I had the Guacamole bacon burger with no mayo, no bun and with a vegan burger.  It was REALLY good.  I was VERY happy with it.  It was SUPER tasty.  AND.... with all of my modifications, I was able to fit in my FAVORITE onion rings.  Man was it the BEST dinner ever.  The only unplanned things that I ate today were a few of the "bottomless steak fries," a bite of Alice's Mudd Pie and the cookies that were sitting on the cookie sheet when I walked in the door.  So, I am giving myself an A++++.  The extra ++++'s are for the fact that I will get through this weekend with FIVE extra WPPA :)  That is a MIRACLE!!!  I WILL get through this week without eating ONE single activity PPV!!!  Mark my words.  I can and WILL do it for the FIRST time ever in the whole world! ;)

Saturday, March 05, 2011
Morning
1  Tbsp pancake syrup
1
1  item(s) pancake(s) from mix
2
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
2  medium banana(s)
0
1/2 Tbsp regular butter
1
1  cup(s) orange juice, chilled, includes from concentrate
3
1 1/2 cup(s) low-fat chocolate milk
6
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal 14
Midday
1  cup(s) cooked winter squash
0
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
Subtotal 3
Evening
1  serving(s) Red Robin Guacamole Bacon Burger w/ veggie burger no bun no mayo
14
2/3 serving(s) Red Robin Steak Fries
8
1  serving(s) Red Robin Onion Rings
21
Red Robin Mudd Pie bite
2
Subtotal45
Anytime
84  gm homemade cookie(s)
10
Subtotal10
Food PointsPlus values total used72
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
10 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
1
54 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
11
Activity PointsPlus values earned12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: