Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I DID NOT EAT CAKE OR PIZZA! A+++++

I am a ROCK STAR!  (Just in case you did not already know this... lol)  I went to a birthday party and did not eat ANYTHING but my diet Coke :)  I am SO proud of myself I could do a hand spring.  i skipped cake AND pizza!!!  On a less exciting note, I got smashed in the face playing laser tag :(  Hopefully the swelling will go down and it wont bruise :)  Dang it all the heck :p  Oh, and on a VERY EXCITING note, I majorly cleaned my family room this morning.  I started at 7:30 am and finished at about 1pm.  It looks SO good.  I went around the room and vacuumed and scrubbed every nook and cranny.  I haven't been able to clean like that since my accident last fall.  I emptied the vacuum 2 times and it needs it again.  I also got a new mirror to hang over the sofa.  THANK YOU TAMMY for your help picking it out :)

Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Morning
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
1  tsp olive oil
1
Subtotal7
Midday
1  tray(s) Smart Ones Anytime Selections Cheese Pizza Minis
7
Subtotal7
Evening
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
1/2 breast(s) cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
3
1/2 cup(s) Wheat Berries, Cooked
2
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
Weight Watchers Swiss Wedge
1
1  small pear(s)
0
4  cookie(s) Cookies Caramel dulce de leche
4
1  large apple(s)
0
2  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
4
Subtotal 10
Food PointsPlus values total used 29
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
180 min housework, low effort
11
120 min housework, moderate effort
10
Activity PointsPlus values earned21
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: