Monday, March 14, 2011

Lame excuse to follow...

I only had two ppv's left for dinner.  I was on the treadmill and was planning on finishing my salad from lunch, for dinner but, as I was entering the kitchen, all weak from running, my sweet family had dinner on the table waiting for me...  spaghetti and FRESH french bread.  I ate it... then I ate the cookies my 13 year old made.  My big error came in eating the tres leches cake at lunch time.  I am in a funk :p  I think I am still depressed about last week or I am just planning VERY BADLY.  Oh a lighter note, my running is still getting better each week.  Happy day!  I'm off to go watch a movie with the family before bed :)

Monday, March 14, 2011
Morning
1  item(s) Smart Ones English Muffin Sandwich
5
Subtotal 5
Midday
1/2 breast(s) cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
3
1  oz Parmesan cheese
3
3  piece(s) Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
1
1  Tres Leches Cake
15
Subtotal22
Evening
1  oz raw extra lean ground beef
1
1  cup(s) cooked pasta
5
3  slice(s) Sour Dough Bread
6
1/4 cup(s) bottled pasta sauce
1
Subtotal13
Anytime
120  gm homemade cookie(s)
15
Subtotal15
Food PointsPlus values total used55
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
16 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
1
36 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
8
Activity PointsPlus values earned13

No comments: