Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A bit over plan....

The potato salad at dinner turned out WAY better than I had planned.  It was super tasty :)  My chicken breast was also bigger than I had planned.  AND, I sort of snitched some of the kids naughty popcorn after my "good for me" popcorn was finished :(  So, over all it was not too bad of a day for me, but not as perfect as I had planned.  I have dusted off my WPPA and 2 of my activity PPV's for the week.  Considering that I went over my PPV budget for last week by 201 (that's not counting the 55 APPV's that I ate too along with the 49 WPPV), I am feeling really good about this week :)  Tomorrow should be ok, Thursday will be rough and Friday should be alright.  The plan for Thursday is to get up and run early and eat breakfast at home.  I will take my lunch with me and a TRUCK LOAD of diet Pepsi :) and some fruit.  Thursday night I have a cooking class.  I think I will be ok to not eat because it is Italian cooking and I can pass on Italian food :) ....unless there is garlic bread.  I may need to buzz out early if there's bread ;)  So I think things will be ok.  Friday might prove a bit difficult as DH is home all day.  With some planning, I can manage it.
OH and BTW, SPICY MUSTARD ROCKS!!!  I have been craving spicy mustard since we had it on the Cabano Hotdogs for Valentines day.  I decided to squirt it on my salad for lunch.  It was SO good that I put a bunch into the potato salad for dinner.  YUMMMMM!!!  I also added it to my chicken salad at dinner too.  It is my new favorite :)  Can I say YUMMMM again???

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Morning
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
Subtotal 6
Midday
28  gm Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
3
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens
0
39  gm imitation crab
1
1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s)
0
1  tsp Spicy brown mustard
0
20  spray(s) Balsamic breeze spritzer
1
1  oz Cubanelle (Banana) Peppers
0
Subtotal 5
Evening
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens
0
1  small potato, baked
2
135  gm cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
5
1  cup(s) store-bought potato salad
8
Subtotal15
Anytime
15  gm sliced almonds
2
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
8  cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free
5
2  tsp olive oil
2
200  gm Nonfat, Plain Greek Yogurt
2
2  tsp margarine
2
Subtotal13
Food PointsPlus values total used39
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
50 min yoga
3
36 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
8
Activity PointsPlus values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: