Friday, March 11, 2011

I haven't been on the scale for a week.....

I am REALLY freaking out!!  I haven't been on the scale for a week and that hasn't happened in FOREVER!!!  It is kinda freaking me out a bit.  I am going to weigh in, in the morning....   I haven't EVER walked into a weigh in with out knowing almost exactly what I weigh.... EVER!!  YIKES!!! ;)

Friday, March 11, 2011
Morning
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
8  oz Nonfat, Plain Greek Yogurt
3
15  gm sliced almonds
2
1  large apple(s)
0
Subtotal 5
Midday
2  tsp olive oil
2
2  item(s) egg
4
Weight Watchers Swiss Wedge
1
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal 7
Evening
1/2 cup(s) refried beans
4
6  oz cooked trimmed beef round steak or roast
6
Subtotal 10
Anytime
Weight Watchers Swiss Wedge
1
3  item(s) frozen nugget-style chicken pieces
3
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
4  chip(s) tortilla chips
1
Subtotal7
Food PointsPlus values total used29
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
45 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 8

No comments: