Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday FUN!

It was my oldest's 19th birthday today.  We had a fun lunch out.  I ordered a Green Bean Beef thing.  It was super tasty!  I had the Won ton soup without the won tons :)  For dinner I made sushi (California rolls) and this FAnTASTIC Red Velvet Angel Food Cake.  It pretty much rocked!  I found it on weightwatchers.com but changed the sugar from ALL sugar to only 3/4 C sugar with 1 cup of stevia in the raw.  I have never made an angel food cake from scratch; it wasn't too hard.  It was DELICIOUS!!  I planning on just one piece for 2 PPV, but caved and ate 2 more.  I am going to be making that one again ....and again!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Morning
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
1  tsp olive oil
1
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
Subtotal7
Midday
3/4 cup(s) chicken lo mein
7
2  cup(s) green beans with beef
7
Subtotal 14
Evening
8  piece(s) california roll sushi
8
1  item(s) pork egg roll
6
1/4 cup(s) sugar-free homemade whipped cream
3
3  Red Velvet Angel Food Cake
7
Subtotal24
Anytime
6  oz Nonfat, Plain Greek Yogurt
2
15  gm sliced almonds
2
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
Subtotal 4
Food PointsPlus values total used 49
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
25 min yoga
2
66 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
14
Activity PointsPlus values earned16
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: