Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh yes, Baby!

Procrastination bit me in the hiney today :(  I decided to sleep in and hit the treadmill after work and NO DICE!  I went to the doc after work and he beat me pretty good and did some acupuncture and banished me from activity today :(  He said I am good to go for tomorrow, so I'll be all over the treadmill in the morning.  I'll do my pt exercises as soon as I am done with this blogging business ;)
Are you proud of my ppv come back?  I even have 12 WPPV left.... oops, I mean 8.  My daughter just brought me 2 Girl Scout cookies.. SAMOAS!!   Man are they TASTY!!!  This whole saving the WPPV's for "emergencies" is really working out for me :)  Life is GOOD!

Monday, March 21, 2011
Morning
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
Subtotal 6
Midday
6  oz Nonfat, Plain Greek Yogurt
2
15  gm sliced almonds
2
28  gm Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
3
Subtotal 7
Evening
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
1  cup(s) cooked carrots
0
1  Chicken Enchillada, White
10
Subtotal10
Anytime
5  item(s) marshmallow(s)
3
1/2 cup(s) imitation crab
2
20  piece(s) Goldfish Original goldfish
1
1  cup(s) sugar snap peas
0
1 t Hot Fudge
1
Subtotal7
Food PointsPlus values total used30

No comments: