Monday, March 7, 2011

My Evil Plan is WOrkING!!! :D

Life is good :)  I'm pooped out.  We moved 2 sofas onto the trailer.  We moved two sofas into the basement.  We moved 2 sofas out of the basement.  It is nice to have some "newer" sofas for the family room.  They look SO much better than our old ones.  Happy day!  Oh, and I stuck to my daily ppv today :)  I did eat two of my activity points yesterday.  I forgot I had a small piece of sourdough bread that my friend made.  It was yummy, but I forgot about it until last night :(  It feels good to have a good day.  I'd better go switch the laundry and put my boys to bed.  My "big" boy, dh, is coming down with something and is already in bed.  I think it will be an earyly night for us all :)

Monday, March 07, 2011
Morning
3 1/3 slice(s) crisp cooked bacon
5
2  item(s) egg
4
1/4 large cantaloupe
0
1  tsp olive oil
1
Subtotal10
Midday
1 1/2 cup(s) chicken noodle soup
5
1/2 cup(s) chicken salad
6
4  piece(s) caramel candies
4
11  piece(s) Cinnamon Chews Candy
3
Subtotal 18
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked spaghetti squash
0
Subtotal 0
Anytime
Weight Watchers Swiss Wedge
1
1  large apple(s)
0
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  medium orange(s)
0
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
Subtotal 1
Food PointsPlus values total used 29
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
60 min Moving furniture
5
10 min yoga
1
21 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
2
24 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
5
Activity PointsPlus values earned13
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: