Tuesday, November 10, 2009

B-

Dinner is in the crock pot for tonight so I have a few minutes to post yesterdays eats.  I had to rush out the door, so breakfast was weird, yet again.  I stopped at the dollar store before work and bought the best thing I could find.  Jerky and 2 liters of water.  Any hoots, I had an alright day, but it should have been better.  My new favorite way to get my oil in is to take a teaspoon of olive oil and fry my whole wheat tortilla in it.  Man is that GOOD!  This morning, I put the teaspoon of olive oil in the frying pan, cooked my tortilla crisp and then scrambled my egg and egg white in the pan.  Once it was done, I put it into the tortilla and ate the best scrambled egg taco in the WHOLE WORLD!  I am out of salsa and need to get some asap.  I think I may be having this for breakfast for the next little while.  YUMMY!!! 
Monday, November 09, 2009
Morning
3 1/2 oz Beef Jerky, Original 6
Subtotal 6
Midday
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  cup(s) buttermilk 2
120  gm banana(s) 1.5
1 tsp  Flax Seed Oil 1
1  tsp canola oil 1
2  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 3
WW 2 point snack
2
Subtotal 11.5
Evening
3  oz cooked lean boneless pork chop 3
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes 2
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Licorice, red vines 3
2  serving(s) Cinnamon Bears 5
Subtotal 8
Food POINTS values total used 30.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: