Monday, November 2, 2009

No Fiber!!! Are you Serious????

I ate a Fun Size Snickers this afternoon and am in TOTAL shock that it has NO fiber! What the heck???? Seriously, it has to have a tiny bit because of the peanuts, right??? Oh well :( And what moron decided that that puny little size was fun?? I think fun is the KING size Snickers! No fun with points, but WAY fun on it's way down the hatch ;) OK, no fun on the scale either :(::::: Alright, no more whining!
I am sure you are dying to see my tracker for Saturday... well, sorry to disappoint ;p I ate very conservatively all day... until dinner :) I had yummy Autumn Chowder and corn bread. Did I say YUMMY? I had one homemade donut and about 5-6 donut holes :) I ate 3 fun sized Almond Joys and 1 C of homemade root beer :) That is it, I think :D
Sunday, I was fasting all day for religious reasons and had dinner at 5. We had really lean roast, baked yam fries (a lot), a small serving of mashed potatoes and gravy, very low fat by the way, and 4 rolls. I can remember three for sure, but am quite sure there was a fourth. They were amazing homemade rolls that my neighbor made. For dessert, I had a regular piece of homemade apple pie. It was heaven! My eating wasn't all that bad, except for the copious amount of rolls and butter. Did I mention the butter before?? Man, I can pass up yucky rolls like nobodies business, but give me BUTTER and fabulous homemade rolls, and I am in BIG trouble ;D
I was supposed to weigh in today, but I chickened out and will weigh Thursday before my meeting. See, I am just like everybody else, I hate to weigh when the scale it going to scream, "OUCH!!!"

Monday, November 02, 2009
Morning
4 oz cooked trimmed beef round steak or roast 5
Subtotal 5
Midday
1 large banana(s) 2
1 serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1 small apple(s) 1
1 serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
Subtotal 5
Evening
1 slice(s) French bread 1
150 gm cooked yams 2.5
1 item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
2 cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
Subtotal 6.5
Anytime
1 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1 serving(s) Snickers Fun Size 2
1 1/2 Suckers, Homemade 2.5
Subtotal 7.5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min push-ups
2
30 min yoga 1
15 min bicycling, fast 2
60 min bicycling, moderate 3
12 min Running 2
15 min Sit-ups 2
Activity POINTS values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: