Saturday, November 7, 2009

To Be or Not to Be

Well, I have a very good, dear friend who is probably the most driven, dedicated, OVER THE TOP hardest worker I have ever known.  I am sure that many of you have a friend or two like this as well.  I am always in awe of her ability to set a goal and WORK LIKE CRAZY to accomplish it, and these are no small goals she sets for herself.  I wonder why I do not have the same drive?  I have always wondered this about myself.  I was probably off talking to some friends when this talent was handed out in heaven.  I suppose I should not lament the things I do not have.  I am not feeling sorry for myself or thinking I am less.  I am just thinking that I should maybe dedicate what small amount of focus I have on learning to develop a bit MORE focus.  Hmmmmm...... lots to ponder as I fall asleep tonight :)
Oh, and YES, I did notice what a pitiful and strange, lunch AND breakfast I had today.  Breakfast was SO weird because I was late for work and just grabbed 4 apples and a water.  I ate one on the way to work, one at work and two on the way home.  I am guessing that lunch was also 'weird' because of the odd nature of breakfast.  Dinner was too pointy for my day, but I needed to eat.  Oh, I did just have a banana for a night cap.  I am off to the deep slumber of the tired and weary.  Did I mention it was Road Show night???  We were the "Celestial" family
.

Saturday, November 07, 2009
Morning
4  small apple(s) 4.5
Subtotal 4.5
Midday
1  piece(s) homemade cake with icing 12
16  item(s) Wheat Thins Reduced fat baked snack crackers 3
1  Sun Dried Pesto Dip 4
Subtotal 19
Evening
1/2 cup(s) cooked white rice 2
1/2 cup(s) chicken curry 5
Subtotal 7
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 30.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
10 min walking, brisk 1
12 min Running
2
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the talk yesterday, this week I will try and eat within my points, make good choices, get my oils in and I am also going to try and not eat white flour or sugar.

That will be hard for me!!!