Thursday, November 19, 2009

Food at New Moon counts on Friday, right??

Today is not too bad :)  We are off to dinner at my favorite, Mi Rancherito :)  I am just going to have the chicken salad, which is a bit of boiled chicken on ice burg lettuce.  Boring, but low in points.  I will count out my chips and use the salsa for my dressing on the sad salad ;)  Now, we are getting treats at Walmart for the movie that I will eat AFTER midnight, so they are going on tomorrows tracker.  I am not sure how that will go, but I'll be sure to let y'all know ;D ....oh, I'll tell you how the movie is too ;)   Wish me luck!

Thursday, November 19, 2009
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  serving(s) Hot Chocolate, Fat Free Nestle 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
Subtotal 3
Midday
3  piece(s) Pepperoncini 0
1  slice(s) 2% Milk Singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food 1
1  item(s) Select multigrain sandwich thins 1
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1  tsp Light mayonnaise 0.5
1/8 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1  tsp mustard 0
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
11  piece(s) Tater Tots 4
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
12  item(s) tortilla chips 3
1/3 serving(s) Dino Nuggets, Costco 1.5
Subtotal 11.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Emergen-C, Tangerine 0
1 tsp Flax Seed Oil 1
2  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 3
1  small apple(s) 1
119  gm banana(s) 1.5
Subtotal 6.5
Food POINTS values total used 24.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
10 min Stability ball squats
1
10 min push-ups
1
15 min Sit-ups
2
63 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Windows 7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler. I'm a rock star.

No comments: