Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Confessions

I woke up feeling lousy, so I laid around drinking tea with honey and babies myself :)  There are a few things missing from my tracker today. 
2 fun size almond joy
4 tootsie rolls
1 cup of linguini
popcorn with caramelized honey- if you like honey, you will like this!
I think that is all.  I could figure the points, but I am tired and don't want to :p  Now, this 3 year old behavior is not helpful for weight loss, but it does help me to be more accountable.
Is there a cold that only hits you in the morning, but you are fine the rest of the day???  I have that one.  Maybe I am allergic to my bed???
 
 
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Morning
2  item(s) egg 4
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
4  Tbsp honey 5
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 1
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1  large banana(s) 2
Subtotal 13
Midday
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  bar(s) Cookies & Cream Mini Bar 1
Subtotal 5
Evening
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
Subtotal 3
Anytime
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 


Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

4 comments:

terry6 said...

Marion, where do you buy the whole wheat tortillas?

Marion said...

Dunford Bakery in South Jordan, Utah.

Marion said...

oop's I mean West Jordan :)

Unknown said...

saw you visited my blog and wanted to check yours out. Wow- you look awesome!!! Way to go with all that hard work. What an inspiration!! I recently did my first 5k and have high hopes of training for a marathon.

-Keep up the good work
Nush