Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Costco's Roasted Garlic bread???

I COMPLETELY lost it with the Roasted Garlic bread from Costco.  It was WARM and I ate and ate and ATE!  It would have been OK, well, more OK, if I had not doused it in butter.  My wpa is gone :(  I have got to learn to enjoy ONE or two pieces of things that I LOVE without stuffing myself with it.  DANG IT!  I also have got to get the fruit and veggies in.  I have been REALLY bad about it lately.  Hmmmmm...........
Tonight is the night!  New Moon :D  It should be lots of fun.  I can't wait!  I'd better take a nap ;D

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Morning
2  item(s) egg 4
2  tsp olive oil 2.5
1  item(s) Select multigrain sandwich thins 1
1  slice(s) 2% Milk Singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food 1
2  serving(s) Canadian Bacon, 12 calories per slice 0.5
Subtotal 9
Midday
9  large piece(s) california roll sushi 6.5
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
6  serving(s) Bread, Costco Roasted Garlic 16.5
6  Tbs imperial margarine
14
2  item(s) Cookies Peanut Butter Cookie HEAVEN
7
Subtotal 40.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Emergen-C, Tangerine 0
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 56
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
30 min walking, brisk 2
24 min Running
3
30 min stretching, warming-up 1
Activity POINTS values earned 6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Windows 7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler. I'm a rock star.

No comments: