Friday, November 20, 2009

I LOVE JACOB!!!!

OK, now I may be going against the grain here, but what does Edward have that Jacob does not? The obvious answer is Bella, but what the heck??? Jacob is 100% better looking than Edward and he's HOT, both literally and figuratively. Plus, he is NEVER GOING TO EAT Bella!
The movie was REALLY good. The acting was not perfect. The CG was 98% better than Twilight. I also think they did a really good job telling the story, with the changes they made to the book's story line.
I LOVED it!
Oh, at the movie, I ate about 3 inches down of a large popcorn, probably 1/2 a box of Charleston Chews, one sucker and a diet pepsi. I bought the Jacob conversation hearts, which were HORRIBLE, so I did not eat them. I did stick to the plan at Mi Rancherito ;D I'ma ROCK STAR today!

No comments: