Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not too bad :)

Not to bad of a day.  It would have been perfect if my son had not left the box of Cheerios next to me while I was working.  I am weak.  Two more days until New Moon :)  I am off to bed.  I have been watching the Biggest Loser.  WOW, Rebecca looks GREAT!  HOLY COW!!!  Way to go sister.  We were watching her finish her 1/2 marathon.  My husband wanted to know what's up with running and crying.  He was there to see me finish my first 1/2 marathon and my marathon and witness me crying my eyes out.  I tried to explain it to him as I was crying watching Rebecca finish her 1/2 marathon on TV.  For me, running the 1/2 marathons and finishing my first marathon is hard to describe.  You have to over come SO many things to be able to run those distances.  It is overwhelming to accomplish something like that.  Anyway, I had better go to sleep :)
  

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  slice(s) 2% Milk Singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food 1
1  serving(s) Canadian Bacon 0
1  item(s) Select multigrain sandwich thins 1
1  Tbsp honey 1
1  serving(s) Herbal Tea 0
Subtotal 6
Midday
219  gm cooked yams 4.5
1  large banana(s) 2
1  serving(s) Hot Chocolate, Fat Free Nestle 0
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
2  serving(s) Apple Cider, Sugar Free 0.5
3 1/3 oz cooked lean boneless pork chop 4
1  cup(s) French cut green beans 0
9  piece(s) Tater Tots 3
Subtotal 7.5
Anytime
1 tsp Flax Seed Oil 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1  serving(s) Emergen-C, Tangerine 0
1  cup(s) Cheerios 2
Subtotal 6
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
61 min bicycling, fast 9
45 min bicycling, moderate 3
Activity POINTS values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.

No comments: