Monday, November 16, 2009

Can't Eat it if you DON'T HAVE IT!!

It is ever obvious to me that you can't eat any fruits and veggies if YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!  I need to go grocery shopping and I need to do it soon.  We devoured everything and it is not going to be remedied until I hit the store.  I just don't want to :p  I did finish Twilight tonight.  The book was FAR better than the movie :)  I may have a crush on Edward now, with half of the female population of the planet.  OK- Eclipse is next on my list.  I may wait until AFTER the movie on Thursday night to read it, though.  I have another book to read in between.  I really should be doing laundry and shopping for groceries :)  Dinner is getting a little odd ;D

Monday, November 16, 2009
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  bar(s) Red Velvet Mini Bars 1
Subtotal 4
Midday
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1  serving(s) Tuna, Light, Western Family packed in Water 2
4  small homemade cookie(s) 6
1  Tbsp Light mayonnaise 1
Subtotal 11
Evening
2 Cups Chili 5
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1 tsp Flax Seed Oil 1
1  serving(s) Hot Chocolate, Fat Free Nestle 0
1  serving(s) Emergen-C, Tangerine 0
1  small Soft Serve Cones Chocolate Dipped Cone 5
Subtotal 6
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min walking, brisk 1
12 min Running 2
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: