Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 Activity Points Bite the Dust! +10 more :(

I decided to eat a 1/2 Cup of my yummy homemade granola for my evening snack. It is 3 points and with my marathon coming up this weekend, I thought it was a good choice. Good carbs :)
AND... then later, I ate TEN more activity points!!! I ate an egg with two egg whites for 2.5 points, another string cheese for 1, a chocolate dipped creamie for FOUR points, a 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes and a teaspoon of peanut butter. I think I am missing something here? Hmmmm....
SO... the lesson learned here is, 13 points worth of fish and chips is YUMMY, but it is not filling enough for that many points. Now my binge was not all that big, or loaded with bad choices, BUT I did go WAY over my daily points target :( No problem, this is why I earn SO many activity points. I don't always need them for food, but when I do, they are there for me :)

No comments: