Sunday, June 28, 2009

Somber Sunday

I am POOPED today ;) Too much party last night for these tired bones! Today is going well, and will be going much better after my nap ;)
Oh- my only modification to last nights food was that I had about 5 chocolate covered marshmallow bears, 1 chocolate covered cinnamon bear, a bite of chocolate cake and a bite of a peanut butter bar. I did really well, for me anyway :)
Oh- and what was with all the cheese yesterday anyway? I must have been needing it for something ;) Weird!

Sunday, June 28, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1 item(s) egg 2
1 item(s) egg white(s) 0
1 slice(s) Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food 1
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
Subtotal 5
Midday
1/2 breast(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 3
1 cup(s) cooked wild rice 3
2 cup(s) mixed greens 0
Subtotal 6
Evening
1 serving(s) Salmon, Costco 8
1 cup(s) cooked whole wheat pasta 3
2 cup(s) mixed greens 0
Subtotal 11
Anytime
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
evoo 2
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 25
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
60 min walking, leisure 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products

Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil

Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: