Monday, June 22, 2009

3 PPV Muffins! PPV Updated

So far so good! I think I have it under control for the evening... I HOPE! Hopefully no "nice" neighbors will bring any sweet (or salty, for that matter) offerings over this evening. My stash of Diet Pepsi is OUT and I am going to need some to make it through the evening.... hmmmmmm... I have already been to Walmart once today, I may have to go again :( I guess I can suffer with Crystal light ;D I really like the Morning Sunrise mixed with the Cranberry Apple. YUMMY! OK, now I am excited :)
Oh- and to keep my mind off of food this afternoon, we cleaned up the yard and patio so we could dine al fresco ;)

Breakfast-
1/2 cheese bagel and light cream cheese 5
5.5 oz V8
Lunch-
1/ Ciabatta roll...3.5 pts
pastrami....2 pts
5.5 oz V8
1 C fruit...1 point
Dinner plans....
1 veggie burger ...1 point
Thomas' Light Multi-Grain English muffin... 1 point
111 g baked fries......1.5 points
green salad
1 slice KEY LIME PIE!!!! 10 points
Snack-
5.5 oz V8
Sugar free shave ice :)
Activity-
Swimming laps for 35 minutes.....5 points
(the quad seemed Ok with this activity :)

Here is the YUMMY 1 Point Muffin Recipe :)

Three PPV Muffins
Mix and let sit for 10 mins:
3 cups All Bran ( cereal)
2 1/2 cups warm water or coffee for chocolate (regular or decaf)
Add:
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 box Krusteaz Fat Free Muffin or Brownie Mix (prepare as directed on the box)
Combine the soaked bran and muffin mixture. Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes makes 24 muffins. They are best if they sit in fridge in baggie over night. I have used the Fat Free blueberry and the Cranberry-orange mixes. I add extra fresh or frozen blueberries to the blueberry and extra cranberries to the cranberry.

No comments: