Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday's Frolicks

Breakfast-
Egg McMuffin 4 points:
egg & egg white
Thomas' light English muffin
2% cheese slice
Lunch-
Costco hot dog 13 points
baked chips 2 points
1 fat free home made granola bar that tasted like DIRT!!! YUCKY!!! :p I have never throw food away before, but I did last night. I remade them with all of the oil for 3 points a piece and those were MUCH better.
Snack-
1 slice swiss cheese 2% 1 pt
1 light string cheese 1 pt
4 points worth of pizza crusts from the kids dinners while I was waiting for hubby to get back to go out to dinner. This may be a bit high, but I'd rather go over than under.
4 double stuffed Oreos 6 points - Darn that cute husband of mine bringing that home from the store!
Dinner-
4 fresh spring rolls with sauce 7.5 points
14.5 of my WPA used and 1 activity point swapped. Normally this would not bother me, but I need all of my WPA for Father's Day tomorrow. I am not sure how I am going to be able to eat any of the CRAP I am fixing for my husband :( I was just noticing that I had next to no fruits and veggies on Friday :( What is up with that??? Oh, and my quad is injured so I will be light on the activity for a week or two :(::::::::::: I CANNOT go over my daily points target at all when I am not active :(::::::::::::
Tomorrow is going to be a MAJOR challenge. We are having onion and cheese bagels and fruit for breakfast. I can have a 1/4 (the 1/4 with the most cheese and onions ;) with a titch of light cream cheese and then 2 C of fruit. For lunch we bought pastrami and 2% REAL cheese slices and the Ciabatta rolls from Costco. I will have a 1/2 of a roll with little meat and one little slice of cheese and more fruit. Then for dinner we bought the fresh ravioli with a tomato cream sauce. I am going to have to make a HUGE green salad for dinner. For dessert we bought Key Lime pie. This may kill me :p I am off to track this all and see what I am going to do to help me participate and enjoy with out breaking the points bank. Why don't I remember that these things are coming up??? It's not like I wasn't at the store with myself buying this all. :(


Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: