Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weekly Report.... "A" for loss.. "B" for effort

Here goes- I am on a new mission, hence the blogging of ALL I eat! I really want to get down to a 100 pound loss. I am working hard at it. Here is what I am doing.
#1 TRACK EVERY LAST STUPID OR BRILLIANT THING THAT GOES IN MY MOUTH!!!
#2 Bog it for the universe to read ;)
#3 Be active EVERY day.
#4 ATTEND MY WEEKLY MEETINGS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
#5 Read and REREAD all of my materials. One booklet a week, REPEAT!
#6 Continue to work on the 8 Helpful Habits and the Tools for Living
#7 Follow the Good Health Guidelines----ALL OF THEM!
#8 Report my loss/gains to y'all each week.
**** Now please remember that this is Member Marion speaking. I am NOT perfect nor do I profess to be. I hope that my postings will give any who read inspiration and motivation to keep going. Please feel free to comment on these crazy "ramblings."

Thursday report-
I earned 46 activity points
I ate ALL of my WPA and Activity Points, mostly, I have .5 left.
Drum roll please..... I lost .8 lbs today. I am happy with that.

Just for the record, the previous week, I lost 1.4 lbs. I earned 47 activity points and only ate 2.5 of them and ALL of my WPA.

My total loss since I have been attending meetings for the past month is 5.2 lbs. I got my first 5# sticker today and I was SO excited. I forgot how cool it is to get them :)

Now at the top I gave myself a B for effort. This is mainly because of ALL of the cookies I ate this week. It would be a much lower grade, but I was barely over my points budget, so I am not going to penalize myself too much :) Biggest problem--- I scummed to the treats that were dropped off and I am working on a plan to NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!! I am using Mental Rehearsing, Anchoring and Manage Your Environment to help me with this weakness. (see your week 4 materials)

WISH ME LUCK!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Oh, yesterday I was pretty good about following my plan for the day. I went 4 points over my daily points target. I was REALLY hungry after I got home from the meeting last night. I had some cheese, an egg and some yummy green salad that my Hubby made.

No comments: