Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ho Hum, what's to be done???

I went over my points by 4! DAG NAB IT!!! I had to have the potato chips that were FOUR points per serving instead of the THREE they were supposed to be! WHAT THE HECK!!????
I am in a REALLY bad mood about the whole thing. One thing about me, is that I always need to eat after I work in the evenings. When will I learn this and save my dinner points for this time of day? I suppose I don't because I really don't like to eat late and normally don't... EXCEPT when I work at night. So here is the new plan.... GET A GRIP AND CONCEDE TO THE FACT THAT I EAT ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK!!! Move on Marion, deal with it and PLAN PLAN PLAN!!! How long have I been working at night??? Two years... can anyone say denial????
So, tomorrow's meals are all planned for the day and I have 8 left over points. I am going to save 6 of them for dinner after work. Zip, zap, DONE! I will let you know how that goes for me.
Oh, oh oh, I am so excited, my leg is really close to totally healed! I am SO excited! I am going to swim AND bike tomorrow!!! Next week, I should be back to running :) YEAH!!! I am SO happy :D

No comments: