Friday, June 5, 2009

When is "BAD" actually Good???

This is an age old conundrum, all the way back to Adam and Eve. As to not start a religious debate, let me premise my entry by saying that when talking about HOW to use our Daily Points Target and Weekly Points Allowance, there is a TON of room for interpretation and latitude. Having said that, here's the deal-
Last night, it was getting late. I took my boys out for Snow Cones at dinner time ;) I am such a COOL mom ;) Anyway, by 7 we were all STARVING and pancakes were the only option. My 5 year old suggested pizza and I said, "Yes sir!" Even after my YUMMY lunch at Mi Rancherito, I still had 23 of my WPA left. So I pick up the phone and ordered 2 large pizzas and bread sticks. I got the special :) One was deep dish crust with sausage and peperoni and the other was THIN CRUST WITH MUSHROOMS AND OLIVES. Now, I would love to tell you that I just had 2 squares of the thin, but I had more like 5. (The thin crust comes cut into squares). I DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF THE DEEP DISH!!!! This is my FAVORITE kind of pizza, greasy, with TONS of meat ;D I did have two small bread sticks and one of my sons crust of the deep dish. My WP is gone the way of the world, but my pizza craving is gone ;) This morning there were two DD crusts on the table and one piece of deep dish left. I threw them into a bowl and then tossed them to my hubby with orders to eat them straight way to SAVE me!!! I am now relaxing and drinking my protein/recovery shake writing to y'all.
Oh, I just got back from the pool. HOLY COW, it kicked my bum! I will conquer this beast, called the Payson Pool! I will win, and it will bow down to me in honor and respect! ;D (Yes, I am a delusional DORK!)

No comments: