Monday, June 29, 2009

Off to Camp!

I am off to Girls Camp!  Who knows what in the WORLD I am going to be eating for a few days :)  I will fill you in on the mayhem when I get back :)  I am SO excited to run on the top of Mt Nebo Loop with my best buddy, Kim :)  Oh and I am SO excited to be going to camp ;D  It really should be great, all three of my girls are going this year :)

Monday, June 29, 2009
Morning
Snickers protein bar
6
Subtotal 6
Midday
chips and salsa
7
2/3 serving(s) Chili's Chicken Taco 5.5
baked chips
2
cheese
1
Subtotal 15.5
Evening
boca burger on engilsh muffin
2
Subtotal 2
Anytime
mashed potatoes
3
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 26.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
59 min jogging 9
Activity POINTS values earned 9




Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

No comments: