Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Disaster :p

I did really great with my plan until David brought out the Charleston Chews! That was the beginning of the end :(:::::::::::: I was great with breakfast and lunch. The main problem is that when we are eating things that are high points and NOT Filling Foods and I only have a little... I am starved and WEAK! You know how I always ask, "if you miss your exit on the freeway, do you just keep going, or do you get off at the next exit and turn around?" Well yesterday, I missed the Payson Exit and went to Baja and since I was there, I decided to go to Cabo! :(::::::::::::
Now since I can't change what happened yesterday, I am going to take what I learned and move forward. I learned that I need activity points for these mishaps. I also need to NOT plan a day of CRAP for Hubby, even on Father's day! He does not need it, and I REALLY don't need it.
Today is going to be perfect, as the rest of the week will be too. We are going out to dinner with my parents on Friday to the Cheese Cake Factory :(:::::::::::::. I will need ALL of my WPA for this one. My quad is feeling much better this morning, and I even went swimming. I need to plan for the whole weekend, if I am going to use my WPA on Friday night. I will do that this afternoon. Using something I learned from this past weekend, I am going to plan FUN low point meals for Saturday and Sunday. I will also plan some low point desserts/treats as well. I would like to not use any of my Activity points either. OOooooh, I think I am going to try that yummy Turkey Burger recipe from Oprah that Lynn gave me a while ago. Hmmmmm.... now I am excited to meet this challenge and show the world that Marion can plan, and STICK TO THE PLAN!!! One day at a time baby.... I will return and report later :)

3 comments:

Janice said...

I'm glad you're human too. I've loved reading your blog to keep me motivated. Thanks!

Maurine Lee said...

Stop by after Cheescake Factory and meet Twilight and visit my place!

Marion said...

Hey guys! Janice, I can't tell you how human I am! ;D
Maurine- I'd love to, but we are going to Hello Dolly after with my parents :) It is our Christmas present. I will come up for my next 15 miler :)