Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crack in the Cookies & Cream???

The new Cookies & Cream 1 POINT bars are OF THE DEVIL!!! I should have NEVER tried them. Once I had one, I had to have another. I would have eaten the WHOLE box, but DARN IT, I am NOT going over my daily points target.. NO WAY!!!! There needs to be a warning on the box, "DO NOT START... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP!!" Danger, Will Robinson, DANGER!!! I have to say, I may actually dream about them tonight. I am going to have to figure out how to free my soul from their chocolaty, creamy grasp! DARN THEM, darn them all to HECK!!! (please add the Charlton Heston accent from The Planet of the Apes)
Lots 'a Love xoxoxoxo
(so much for my perfect salsa egg scramble for dinner... oh well :), some times the points just have to go for some nummy goodies ;)

No comments: