Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time in a bottle :) Could I have some more???

Did you all survive the storm yesterday?? Holy smokes! My 5 year old looked out the front window and exclaimed, "There's a flood in the front yard!!!" Sure enough, the storm drain was blocked by debris and the water was rushing over the sidewalk and on to the grass. Cool Beans! I took off my shoes, rolled up my pants, grabbed the hoe and was off to save the farm . I love the adventure :) ....and drama. We came back in SOAKED and full of victory and purpose.

Have you ever wondered how you could get more into these busy days of ours? How do some people seem to accomplish so much? This week in the meetings, we are going to learn some GREAT ways to help us get all we can into our days and the most out of them. I love this meeting and can't wait to get to my very own meeting as a member on Thursday :)

Be sure to leave comments on the blog when ever the mood strikes. I love to hear from you :)

No comments: