Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some Days are Better Than Others ;)

Tuesday-
LOTS of fresh cherries :) 3 points
Marvelous Egg McMuffin (Double fiber english muffin, 2% swiss single, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 slices Cosco ham)- 5.5 points
leftover Veggie Stir Fry (2 c veggie, 1/2 C rice)- 2.5 points
8 large pieces of California Roll Sushi- 6 points
1 beef rib- 2.5 points
5 C Popcorn with 2 t olive oil 3 points
2 light string cheeses(1 morning, 1 night)- 2 points
25 points for the day. No activity as I am tapering for my marathon and have a few little aches and pains that I am making sure are not serious. I have turned in to quite the paranoid hypochondriac with 3 days to go ;)

Wednesdays plan-
1 egg... 2 points
3/4 of a medium cantaloupe... 2.5 points
119 g banana... 1.5 points
1 Weight watchers smoothies ... 1 points
2 servings EAS protein powder... 6 points
Walmart salmon ...2 points
1/2 cantaloupe ...1.5 points
2 c veggie stir fry ... .5 points
1 egg ... 2 points
2 c grapes ...2 points
1 serve EAS protein ... 3 points
1 pkt WW smoothie... 1 point
This should equal 25 points on the nose. Tomorrow I start my carbo load for the marathon. Today was mainly protein and veggeis and fruit. The protein is for healing of the muscles for the 26.2 miles. The fruits and veggies are GOOD for me and they provide hydration. The carb loading is not a carb free for all, but my points will be mainly all from carbs. I have been drinking Powerade Zero since Monday and for Thursday and Friday, I will be drinking G2 for all of my fluids. Fruits and veggies will be limited as to not create tummy trouble on the LONG run :)
***Please note that my eating is a bit weird and skewed because of the marathon. I have read TONS about pre marathon training and am following their advice. Normally my days are much more balanced :)

No comments: