Monday, June 8, 2009

I am a WIMP!!!

Breakfast-
1 egg, 2 egg whites ...2.5 points
Orowheat Double Fiber English muffin...1 point
spray butter
2 pieces of Kirkland Ham
Lunch-
Mini Bagel- one point
30 g cream cheese
2 pieces ham
1 slice onion
TREAT-
2 sugar cookies dropped off by Ashley's friend :) shall we say 12???
I have a really hard time with sugar cookies. I LOVE them :) Now I only have 2.5 left for the rest of the day :( I am going to have an small piece of salmon for dinner with a BIG green salad. I need to head to the store for some cucumbers for snacks.
Live and learn. Oh, maybe I will do a veggie stir fry for dinner. That will be tasty and I can have a 1/2 C of rice. Mmmmmm.... that will be more filling, I think. I am going to have to ponder this one.
Tomorrow, I will have a more normal day. I think I will put a sign on the door saying.."NO MORE FOOD !!!!"

No comments: