Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mmmmmm.... Something Smells GOOD!!!

"Can you smell that??? I think the neighbor is grilling tonight!"
Yep, I think we have all said that. "Boy, that smells GOOD!" Well, not only does grilling smell great, but it tastes great and really is a GREAT choice. I think our grill has the prefect blend of burnt on crusties to make the perfect grilled salmon. Oh wait- I think my husband prefers me to call it "seasoning" ;D There are SO many ways to grill, not to mentions the myriad of things TO grill! Come in this week to get your ideas kindled and your menu sparking! Oh, oh and the leaner your meat choices, the better your chances are to NOT burn down your patio! True story- come in and hear our families inferno burger story! Oh wait, my husband prefers me to called it "flame" broiled! ;D
Remember, all of the meetings will be closed Saturday, July 4th. Please make plans today to attend a meeting earlier in the week!
Oh- and as a teaser- my favorite grilling recipe is grilled Salmon with some mango salsa on top with grilled pineapple spears on the side. YUMMY!!!

No comments: