Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blender Waffles and Afternoon Confessions

Here is the recipe for the BEST waffles in the WHOLE world!

Whole Wheat Blender Waffles
1 C milk
1 C wheat kernels
Blend 4 minutes in the blender. Then add:
3 eggs
2 t sugar
½ t salt
½ C oil (you may substitute half of the oil with ¼ C applesauce)
3 t baking powder
2-4 t vanilla
*to make Belgian style, separate eggs. Only add yolks to the blender. Beat whites to stiff peaks and fold in at the end.
3.4 POINTS with all the oil, 2 POINTS with half oil and half applesauce. This makes ~12 waffles.

I am trying out the Comic Sans font. A few of my dearest friends SWEAR it is the best font in the WHOLE world, so I thought I'd give it a try :) Do you like it???
So far for today, I have had the a fore mentioned breakfast. A hot dog with the bun, some strawberries and watermelon and an avocado for my snack. I feel very full and am thinking Salmon for dinner. Mmmmmm.... the perfect day :) Now if I can stay away from the 1 POINT Cookies and Cream (filled with addictive drug filled) bars, I will be OK!
Oh, I made some fruit dip for the Granny Smith apples I got on sale this morning. It is FF cream cheese and splenda brown sugar. It is GOOD! No idea the points values, cause I just put a little of this and a little of that. I will work out some real measurements and let you know.
Hang tight and will chat tomorrow :)
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: