Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recovering Well... Still Elated!!!

I am recovering well from the marathon, but have not been tracking well for the past 2 days. I promise a detailed report tonight! So far today, a V-8 and 1 C or raspberries :) I am off to have an egg scramble and a TON of water. I am still retaining a TON of water from the marathon. Usually it takes only a few days to get the water weight off after a long run. I am guessing this marathon thing is a bit more than just a regular long run and will take a bit more time :( It's all good! Thanks so much for all of your well wishes!!!
Hey- it has been SO great to see y'all in the meetings. Attending your meetings is going to make all of the difference. ALSO- if you do not have your next goal in mind, think of one so we can record it on your progress card and get working on it. Think of something that you can do in the next 6-8 weeks. Think of a reward for yourself! I am personally working toward my 5% award. I earned my first 5# sticker last week and that was AWESOME!!! Your next achievement needs to be close and WELL CELEBRATED!!!
See you soon!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: