Monday, June 15, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again!

Lunch at Jason's Deli- 1/2 turkey on rye with fruit and a salad bar trip :) Are you jealous MissB? My sandwich wasn't as tall this time :( Oh, and a chocolate vanilla twist ice cream cone.

As the saying goes, "Back in the saddle again!" After a weekend of EATING THE WHOLE WORLD, I am back and ready to live the plan. I am quite sure that I ate all of my points and a few of my neighbors points too. The only thing I have to offer as an excuse is that I RAN A MARATHON THIS WEEKEND! I feel good about that excuse and can live with the consequences of my actions.
Tomorrow I will run again. Saturday and Sunday, I was REALLY sore. Today I am MUCH better and tomorrow I will attempt a slow jog or maybe I will jog to the pool and then swim and then jog home. Hmmmm.... I think I like that idea.

1 comment:

Traveling On said...

Congrats! on the marathon, Marion. So glad you're getting back in the running swing. Too often, a runner slacks off for a while after a marathon. Then it's tough to get back on the horse again. Remember to keep drinking lots of water (more than usual) and eating lots of fruit to rid the body of the abundant free radicals.

Liz