Thursday, June 4, 2009

To Eat (the WPA) or Not to Eat???

EAT!!!!
I get asked a lot, "Do you eat your Weekly Points Allowance?" My answer is "YES!!! Always!" Today I weighed in at MY Personal Marion Member meeting. It was a GREAT weigh in. I am trying to lose a bit more weight and attending meetings just PLAIN WORKS!!! Anyway, I went out to lunch with one of my dear friends to a local mexican restaurant, Mi Rancherito. I have been getting the chicken salad without cheese and having salsa for dressing. Today, I ordered my FAVORITE- Chicken Enchilada with a side of guacamole. It was PERFECT and SO tasty. Needless to say, I dipped into my WPA. I still have 23 left for a treat this weekend, so I am good in that regard. My favorite thing about the Momentum Plan is the Weekly Points Allowance. It gives me the slack I need when the lunch special is calling and I am hearing it! And how I was hearing it today baby!
Now last week I ate all of my WPA and only 3 of my activity points. I am really working hard to see exactly how many points I need to eat to lose weight and still have the energy I need to run. It has been a bit tricky to figure this out. I am feeling like I am getting a hold of this and seeing the success to prove it :D

No comments: