Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AWESOME DAY!!!!

WONDERFUL day :) I had a deep tissue massage at noon and it made me SICK to my stomach. SO.... I did not eat before work. Well I came home with 14 points to burn. As you can see from my choices, I had a bit of pasta and a TON of licorice and pop corn with REAL butter. It was SO much FUN!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Morning
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg 1
1 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 5
Midday
1 small peach(es) 0.5
1 serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1 serving(s) Bagels, Bubba's Mini Bagels Whole wheat 1
1 1/2 piece(s) Light string cheese 2
Subtotal 4.5
Evening
3/4 cup(s) cooked pasta 2.5
1 t light butter 0.5
Subtotal 3
Anytime
2 3/4 serving(s) Licorice, red vines
7.5
1 Tbsp Butter 3
5 cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free 1
Subtotal 11.5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min jogging 3
71 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: