Monday, September 28, 2009

Yee Haw!

I'm still a little melancholy, but over all I feel better than I did on Saturday :)  I have done GREAT today with food and I get to see the doc on Wednesday.  We are getting a new furnace this week too!  Yee Haw!  :p  Anyhoots, the meatloaf for dinner was FANTASTIC and the peach crisp smells FABULOUS!  I am off to eat my dessert and watch a movie with the kiddies :D  Good times.  I can't wait to run again.

Monday, September 28, 2009
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1  container Activia light fat-free vanilla yogurt 1
1  large peach(es) 1
Subtotal 5
Midday
1/2 serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 0.5
1/2 large peach(es) 0.5
1/4 medium cantaloupe 1
2  oz Italian steak rolls 3
Subtotal 5
Evening
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes 2
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1/2 serving(s) Newmans's Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
0.5
1  Meatloaf, Zucchini 4
Subtotal 6.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
2  Oat-Topped Peach Crisp 6.5
Subtotal 7.5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
51 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

No comments: