Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh it feels SO good!

I am feeling the LOVE! I am not sure what is going on around here, but I am in the ZONE :) The plan is just flowing. My major victory today was walking past the chocolate covered cinnamon bears at Macey's, Smiths and Payson Market. I successfully avoided buying them THREE times ;D HOT DOG! I also did not buy a candy bar at check out when I was STARVING! I made it home and ate a bagel with cream cheese, YUMMY! Any hoots, I am off to watch my daughters play the bagpipes at the football game and then home to watch a movie and eat my popcorn in bed. I love a lazy evening.
Oh, last night we went and saw 500 Days of Summer. I really liked it, but there were a few things I did not. I won't tell you as to not give the movie away. Oh oh oh, I did not get popcorn AT ALL! I really had to fight it, but I WON!!

Friday, September 18, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1 packet(s) Smoothie Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1 serving Ham, Costco Extra Lean 1
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread 2
1 1/4 serving(s) Missile Popsicle 2
3 serving(s) Marshmallow 0
Subtotal 5
Evening
1/2 cup(s) fat-free canned refried beans 1
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1 serving(s) Cheese, Shredded 1/4 C 3
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1/2 cup(s) Enchilada Sauce 0
1 large peach(es) 1
Subtotal 5
Anytime
3 serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1 1/2 Tbsp light cream cheese 1.5
1 Bubba's Mini Bagels Whole wheat 1
3 bar(s) Rice Krispies Treats Squares 6
7 cup(s) popcorn, 94% fat-free 1.5
Subtotal 11
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
51 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: