Wednesday, September 9, 2009

??? Not sure ???

The first day back on the wagon is always a bit shaky. I cracked up last night and dove into the left over pasta sitting out. If only my daughter had done the dishes, I would not have seen it. Again, here I am blaming my eating on the kids ;D That problem is actually two fold. #1 I was mad that the dished were not done, Mad = can eat as to not scream at the world like a lunatic. #2 food was sitting there in front of me = must eat it. I am a certified nut case. One day at a time. Today is going to be a mine field. My sweet little boy is turning 6 today and there will be a Costco cake :( I am practicing only eating 1 piece. ONLY ONE!!!

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Morning
5 serving(s) Buttermilk Syrup 4
3 French toast 6
Subtotal 10
Midday
2 cup(s) lettuce 0
fresh fruit 3
Salsa Chicken 4
Subtotal 7
Evening
1 bar(s) Mii Bars Chewy oatmeal raisin 1
pasta w/ white sauce 8
Subtotal 9
Anytime
1/2 cup(s) Mint Chip Ice Cream 3
1/4 cup(s) aerosol whipped cream 1
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
61 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products

Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil

Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: