Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh BABY!!!

Well, three of my best buds let me tag along to Costa Vida today for lunch. YUMMY!!! I still have 17.5 of my WPA for the weekend. It should be OKee dokee :) I did my trial run for my triathlon today. It turned out really good. I need a road bike, but my old mountain bike will just have to do. I am pooped out! I am hoping the boys will just go to bed and then I can too :)

Thursday, September 03, 2009
Morning
1 item(s) crepes 2
Subtotal 2
Midday
1 serving(s) Costa Vida Whole Wheat Tortilla, Small 3
1 serving(s) Costa Vida Black Beans 1
1 serving(s) Costa Vida Rice 3
1 serving(s) Costa Vida, Shredded Pork 7
1 serving(s) Costa Vida Guacamole 1
2 serving(s) Costa Vida Pico 0.5
Longboard Ice Cream 3
Subtotal 18.5
Evening
1 cup(s) cooked pasta 4
1/4 cup White Sauce 1.5
6 small tomato(es) 1.5
Subtotal 7
Anytime
2 serving(s) Costa Vida Rice 6.5
2 serving(s) Costa Vida Pinto Beans 3
Subtotal 9.5
Food POINTS values total used 37
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
32 min jogging 5
51 min bicycling, fast 7
9 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster) 1
30 min stretching 1
Activity POINTS values earned 14
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains


Notes
I had the small shredded pork salad at Costa Vida with rice, black beans, guacamole and double pico. Then when I got home I ate the boys rice and beans :(




Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

No comments: