Monday, September 21, 2009

Saturday & Sunday.... F- and A-

Saturday started out not too badly and ended up HORRIFIC! I am not sure what snapped, but something did, and boy did it snap good. Saturday was so bad, in fact, that I was looking forward to Sunday to redeem myself. Now for Sunday, I did not track. I am not sure why. I didn't eat too badly at all, but no tracking. There must have been some rebellious streak manifesting itself in me this weekend. Now I would be totally horrified, except that I was still down this morning from last Monday morning, so the indicators are good, that I did not do as much damage as I had feared ;) I guess we shall see Thursday morning at the official weigh in :D
I go back to the Sports Doc tomorrow. Here's hoping he'll let me run again soon. I am going BONKERS!

No comments: